Orion’s safety team, led by Jason Danks and Mark Dowsing, recently won the national Construction Safety Excellence Award from the Association of General Contractors. The award’s criteria looked at Orion’s safety metrics, culture, and a presentation in Las Vegas on current and future safety issues and mitigation strategies. In the past 10 years, Orion has won the national award seven times and placed second three times.
- Orion Reduces Carbon Footprint Through Solar
- Design-Build Meadowlark Watermain Project Wins American Society of Civil Engineers Outstanding Water Project Award
- Orion Wins AGC National Safety Excellence Award
- Orion Installs Second Largest CIPP Liner in California
- Orion’s Hale Avenue Project Wins AGC’s “Outstanding Construction Project” Award