Operations manager Jason Danks and project managers Nicole Dowsing and Jason Arme carried Orion to winning the 2018 National Safety Award at the AGC Convention in New Orleans. In addition to having an excellent safety record, competitors were required to present their companies safety approach and culture to a panel of judges.
- Orion Reduces Carbon Footprint Through Solar
- Design-Build Meadowlark Watermain Project Wins American Society of Civil Engineers Outstanding Water Project Award
- Orion Wins AGC National Safety Excellence Award
- Orion Installs Second Largest CIPP Liner in California
- Orion’s Hale Avenue Project Wins AGC’s “Outstanding Construction Project” Award