Orion won the 2018 APWA project of the year award for the Environmental Category with its Design-Build Brengle Terrace Park Rehabilitation. Orion and the City of Vista worked closely throughout the design and construction phases of this project to ensure funding milestones were made and that a superior park was delivered to the City of Vista residents. Park updates included new pedestrian and light vehicle bridges, retaining walls, pedestrian trails, and BMP structures.
- Orion Reduces Carbon Footprint Through Solar
- Design-Build Meadowlark Watermain Project Wins American Society of Civil Engineers Outstanding Water Project Award
- Orion Wins AGC National Safety Excellence Award
- Orion Installs Second Largest CIPP Liner in California
- Orion’s Hale Avenue Project Wins AGC’s “Outstanding Construction Project” Award