Orion’s recently completed design-build Meadowlark Watermian project wins the 2019 American Society of Civil Engineers Outstanding Water Project Award. Orion teamed with design partner Harris & Associates for this complex project involving numerous stakeholders, including neighborhood groups, businesses, and a hospital.
- Orion Reduces Carbon Footprint Through Solar
- Design-Build Meadowlark Watermain Project Wins American Society of Civil Engineers Outstanding Water Project Award
- Orion Wins AGC National Safety Excellence Award
- Orion Installs Second Largest CIPP Liner in California
- Orion’s Hale Avenue Project Wins AGC’s “Outstanding Construction Project” Award