Orion is proud to announce that it’s Hale Avenue Emergency Project, performed for the City of Escondido, won the “Outstanding Project Award” from the AGC in the Underground/Utilities category.
- Orion Reduces Carbon Footprint Through Solar
- Design-Build Meadowlark Watermain Project Wins American Society of Civil Engineers Outstanding Water Project Award
- Orion Wins AGC National Safety Excellence Award
- Orion Installs Second Largest CIPP Liner in California
- Orion’s Hale Avenue Project Wins AGC’s “Outstanding Construction Project” Award