For the second year in a row, Orion was the winner of the Annual Construction Safety Excellence Award for Utility Infrastructure. Orion’s team, comprised of its Operation Manager Jason Danks and Chief Engineer Mark Dowsing, presented to a panel of judges addressing Orion’s safety culture and emerging trends and issues that are affecting construction site safety.
- Orion Reduces Carbon Footprint Through Solar
- Design-Build Meadowlark Watermain Project Wins American Society of Civil Engineers Outstanding Water Project Award
- Orion Wins AGC National Safety Excellence Award
- Orion Installs Second Largest CIPP Liner in California
- Orion’s Hale Avenue Project Wins AGC’s “Outstanding Construction Project” Award