For the second year in a row, Orion was the winner of the Annual Construction Safety Excellence Award for Utility Infrastructure. Orion’s team, comprised of its Operation Manager Jason Danks and Chief Engineer Mark Dowsing, presented to a panel of judges addressing Orion’s safety culture and emerging trends and issues that are affecting construction site safety.
- Orion Installs Second Largest CIPP Liner in California
- Orion’s Hale Avenue Project Wins AGC’s “Outstanding Construction Project” Award
- Orion Completes Clarifier Installation on San Clemente Island
- Orion Wins the National Construction Safety Excellence Award for Second Year in a Row!
- Orion Wins Excellence in Safety Award