Operations manager Jason Danks and project managers Nicole Dowsing and Jason Arme carried Orion to winning the 2018 National Safety Award at the AGC Convention in New Orleans. In addition to having an excellent safety record, competitors were required to present their companies safety approach and culture to a panel of judges.
- Orion Installs Second Largest CIPP Liner in California
- Orion’s Hale Avenue Project Wins AGC’s “Outstanding Construction Project” Award
- Orion Completes Clarifier Installation on San Clemente Island
- Orion Wins the National Construction Safety Excellence Award for Second Year in a Row!
- Orion Wins Excellence in Safety Award