Orion won the 2018 APWA project of the year award for the Environmental Category with its Design-Build Brengle Terrace Park Rehabilitation. Orion and the City of Vista worked closely throughout the design and construction phases of this project to ensure funding milestones were made and that a superior park was delivered to the City of Vista residents. Park updates included new pedestrian and light vehicle bridges, retaining walls, pedestrian trails, and BMP structures.
- Orion Installs Second Largest CIPP Liner in California
- Orion’s Hale Avenue Project Wins AGC’s “Outstanding Construction Project” Award
- Orion Completes Clarifier Installation on San Clemente Island
- Orion Wins the National Construction Safety Excellence Award for Second Year in a Row!
- Orion Wins Excellence in Safety Award