Orion won the 2018 APWA project of the year award for the Environmental Category with its Design-Build Brengle Terrace Park Rehabilitation. Orion and the City of Vista worked closely throughout the design and construction phases of this project to ensure funding milestones were made and that a superior park was delivered to the City of Vista residents. Park updates included new pedestrian and light vehicle bridges, retaining walls, pedestrian trails, and BMP structures.
- Orion Completes Hale Avenue Emergency Sewer Repair
- Orion and the City of Vista are mentioned in the Coast News for their recent APWA award!
- Orion Team Wins the National Safety Award from the Association of General Contractors
- Orion Team Wins American Public Works Association Project of the Year for the Environmental Projects Category
- Orion Team Wins American Public Works Association Project of the Year for the Emergency Projects Category