Orion recently completed the Park Village Drive Emergency Storm Drain project for the City of San Diego. The storm drain failed in 2018 and caused a sinkhole to form on this arterial roadway. Orion immediately repaired the sinkhole and began work designing a solution for the storm drain repairs. Because the storm drain was in an ecologically sensitive area, Orion opted to installed the second largest CIPP liner in California’s history rather than utilizing traditional open cut methods. The 102″ and 40,000LBS liner was installed utilizing two cranes on opposite sides of the roadway.
- Orion Installs Second Largest CIPP Liner in California
- Orion’s Hale Avenue Project Wins AGC’s “Outstanding Construction Project” Award
- Orion Completes Clarifier Installation on San Clemente Island
- Orion Wins the National Construction Safety Excellence Award for Second Year in a Row!
- Orion Wins Excellence in Safety Award