Orion recently completed a complete repair by replacement of a clarifier system at Naval Base, San Clemente Island. The island is home to an air station and Navy Seal training area. The project’s location was logistically challenging requiring Orion to charter private flights for its workers, provide its own housing trailers, and move all equipment on and off-island via barge.
- Orion Reduces Carbon Footprint Through Solar
- Design-Build Meadowlark Watermain Project Wins American Society of Civil Engineers Outstanding Water Project Award
- Orion Wins AGC National Safety Excellence Award
- Orion Installs Second Largest CIPP Liner in California
- Orion’s Hale Avenue Project Wins AGC’s “Outstanding Construction Project” Award