Orion recently completed a complete repair by replacement of a clarifier system at Naval Base, San Clemente Island. The island is home to an air station and Navy Seal training area. The project’s location was logistically challenging requiring Orion to charter private flights for its workers, provide its own housing trailers, and move all equipment on and off-island via barge.
- Orion Installs Second Largest CIPP Liner in California
- Orion’s Hale Avenue Project Wins AGC’s “Outstanding Construction Project” Award
- Orion Completes Clarifier Installation on San Clemente Island
- Orion Wins the National Construction Safety Excellence Award for Second Year in a Row!
- Orion Wins Excellence in Safety Award